We give young talents the opportunity to develop further. Here you can grow and get the chance to stand in the spotlight. There is within our frameworks room for initiative and entrepreneurship. We are looking for talents who know how to fulfill opportunities, quickly responds to signals from the customers and make decisions. If you like to work with objectives, you get the best out of yourself, are involved in the commercial result of the organization and dare you to push your limits. Please contact us!
We are Hiring
Customer Sales Agents (native Norwegian)
Tasks & Responsibilities
- You are responsible for handling al inbound calls & e-mails of our customers and provide customers with accurate account information.
- You identify customer needs and works to meet those needs using internal resources that are available to you.
- You are responsible for ensuring that customers receive excellent service while selling our product and answering their questions.
- Execute all aspects of the direct customer sales process through order processing, scheduling, logistics (shipment coordination) and tracking & tracing.
- Take payments, make suitable arrangements and document all actions thoroughly.
- Cross-sell products and services when applicable.
- Provide positive resolutions to customer complaints and issues.
- You communicate with co-workers and other departments to research problems and find solutions.
- Responsible for meeting established individual and team performance targets, which include customer service, productivity and quality standards.
- Secondary vocational education.
- Six months to one-year experience in customer support preferred.
- Working knowledge of supported operating systems MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Native speaker and a average level of English.
- Good communication skills. Fluently orally and written.
- Product knowledge is a advantage.
We are a rapidly growing company in lighting with multiple operating companies and over 100 employees. The operating companies within the group sell lighting project and through various retailers within Europe. The average age is 30 years, we have more than 10 nationalities.
We have the ambition to green the world to help our customers reduce their energy and CO2 consumption by at providing LED technology.
- 7 months contract with extension to a permanent contract.
- Opportunity to get a lot of insights in the field of e-commerce.
- International and dynamic environment.
- Being part of a fast growing company.
- Salary according to experience and qualifications.
- Maximum 30 holidays.
Sent your application with letter of motivation to: Patrick.Groenendal@Any-Lamp.com.