Non ancora registrato? Crea il tuo account qui!
Internship Graphic Design in international environment
Internship Graphic Design
Any-Lamp B.V. – Lampdirect.nl
Starting date: ASAP
6 months internship (minimum)
Description of the company:
Any Lamp BV is the leading online supplier of lighting products (lamps, gears and fixtures) in Europe. We run more than 14 websites all over Europe! With a range of more than 4000 lamp references from the biggest brands (Philips, Osram, GE, Sylvania), we are growing internationally extremely fast! The headquarters of Any-Lamp BV are located in Helmond, in the Netherlands, close to the place where Philips Lighting was founded in 1891.
More than 10 languages are spoken in our office every day and most of us are also younger than 25! We are always searching for ways to improve our services and increase process efficiency and for this we are now looking for the most promising talents! This is the perfect opportunity for you to make your first steps towards working in an international business environment and improve as well as gain new skills in this area.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with UX/UI designer on a wide range of projects, such as online advertisements, banners, print, emails, icons, web graphics and more.
- Production work that includes, but is not limited to, formatting, exporting, uploading, and collection of all project types.
- Assisting in the design of various projects.
- General help with other miscellaneous tasks.
What are we looking for?
- Strong visualization and mock-up skills are necessary.
- Hands on knowledge in designing with the Adobe Creative Suite.
- An eye for typography (proper kerning, leading, etc.).
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Ability to follow style guides, instructions, and critical feedback.
- Able to work independently when necessary.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Basic knowledge of HTML (is a plus)
- Knowledge of e-commerce (is a plus)
- Experience with any other applications, such as Dreamweaver, After Effects, Word and PowerPoint. (is a plus)
What we offer:
We offer a working atmosphere that is professional and efficient, but as we are a young company, also relaxed and fun with a flat hierarchical structure. Therefore a personality that matches our company culture is of great importance since we are working and growing together as one big international team (10 different cultures). An outgoing, flexible, and eager to learn personality will thrive in our office environment.
- Full time internship (40 hours per week)
- Remuneration: allowance will be determined according to qualification and experience
- Opportunity to gain insights in the field of online marketing, we will teach you everything we know about our branch and online marketing in general
- Participation in an international young team within a fast growing company
Are you our future intern?
Please send your personalized cover letter, CV and portfolio of work samples via PDF or a link to preview the portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to contact us if you have questions concerning the internship!