Non ancora registrato? Crea il tuo account qui!
Online marketing Internship Italian Native
Location: Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Starting date: January 2015
6 months internship (minimum)
Description of the company:
Any Lamp BV is the leading online supplier of lighting products (lamps, gears and fixtures) in Europe. We run more than 10 websites all over Europe! With a range of more than 4000 lamp references from the biggest brands (Philips, Osram, GE, Sylvania), we are growing internationally extremely fast! The headquarters of Any-Lamp BV are located in Helmond, in the Netherlands, close to the place where Philips Lighting was founded in 1891.
More than 10 languages are spoken in our office every day and most of us are also younger than 25! We are always searching for ways to improve our services and increase process efficiency and for this we are now looking for the most promising talents! This is the perfect opportunity for you to make your first steps towards working in an international business environment and improve as well as gain new skills in this area.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Support the extension of AnyLamp in Italy
- Create website content in order to improve our SEO ranking
- Work in collaboration with our marketing team in order to improve the website
- Help us create and implement advertisement strategies for new products, special offers, etc…
- Write and publish blog articles on our website
- Define the social media strategy and implement it
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a NATIVE speaking Itlaian student in the field of Marketing / Sales / international business, preferably in his/her final year of studies or in a gap year. It is very important for us that you are a NATIVE speaker and/or have been raised in the country in order to fully understand the market and its small particularities. We require a good level of English and solid communication skills in order to join the team in all our projects.
Interest in web shops and online marketing is of great importance, and as much of your daily work will be performed independently, a self-responsible and organized personality is important. You should also have a natural commercial attitude and be proactive with a strong customer service focus. Previous working experience in the field of online marketing, customer service or e-business is desired, but not required. As we offer a diversified and also project-based internship position, you should also be able to handle different tasks at the same time and prioritize. Good knowledge of MS office is necessary.
We offer a working atmosphere that is professional and efficient, but as we are a young company, also relaxed and fun with a flat hierarchical structure. Therefore a personality that matches our company culture is of great importance since we are working and growing together as one big international team (10 different cultures). An outgoing, flexible, and eager to learn personality will thrive in our office environment.
What we offer:
- Full time internship (40 hours per week)
- Remuneration: allowance will be determined according to qualification and experience
- Opportunity to gain insights in the field of online marketing, we will teach you everything we know about our branch and online marketing in general
- Participation in an international young team within a fast growing company
- Personal support with finding an apartment around the area of Eindhoven, getting settled in the Netherlands and experiencing the Dutch way of life!
Are you our future intern?
Please send your personalized cover letter and CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to contact us if you have questions concerning the internship!